Geolink shares its experience in sequence stratigraphy and basin analysis during field trips and profesionnal training in collaboration with IFP Training.
Our Filed trips offer participants the opportunity to study spectacular continuous outcrops at the scale of seismic sections.
Field Trips currently available
- Inversion Tectonics in the French Alps
- Sequence stratigraphy in the Vercors Mountains
- Structure and sedimentation in syn-rift settings: deposition from Platform to Basin (SE France, Vercors Mountains)
- From Continental to Deep-sea setting on the Atlantic Margin (Basque Country)
- Deep-water Paleocene-Eocene fan system from Atlantic margin (Basque Country)
- Sequence Stratigraphy of a Jurassic Carbonate Platform: deposition and reservoir architecture (Burgundy, France)