Geolink offers to the petroleum industry a high-level consulting service in the domain of the integrated sequence and seismic stratigraphy
Since 1996, Geolink is experienced at combining wireline logs, biostratigraphic data and seismic interpretation, for building high-resolution sequence stratigraphic frameworks in particular reservoir inventories, related to stratigraphic plays.
The company strength lies in its extensive experience in the offshore basins of the North Sea and of the European Atlantic Margin for: AkerGeo Petroleum Service AS, Bayerngas Norge, BG Group, Centrica Energy, ConocoPhillips, DANA Petroleum, ENI, E.On Ruhrgas, Explora Petroleum, Faroe Petroleum, GEOPETROL, GDF Norway, Idemitsu Petroleum Norge, Mobil, Noreco, StatoilHydro, Talisman Energy Norge, PETROCI, RWE-DEA.
We provide to petroleum companies detailed startigraphic studies based upon:
- Analysis of well and biostratigraphic data
- Sequence stratigraphic GIS-database
- High resolution depositional environment maps supported by wireline log data and seismic interpretation, highlighting Net sand and N/G info at each well-location
- 2D and 3D Seismic interpretation and regional mapping (Kingdom ®)
- 3D Seismic interpretation and seismic facies classification (Kingdom ®, Paradigm Stratimagic ®)
- 3D Seismic reservoir delineation and analysis (Kingdom ®)
- Stratigraphic visualization and modelling
- Secured access to the Geolink database through an interactive interface on the new Geolink website : www.geolink-s2.com